Press Play Slots August, September, and October 2020 Official Rules
THIS IS A FREE APPLICATION. NO PURCHASE PERMITTED OR NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, APPLE INC.
THE CONTEST IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK INC.
1. Participation Eligibility Requirements: In addition to the requirements set out in the Agreement, employees of Press Play or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the App, and each of their immediate families (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) are not eligible to play the App.
2. Sponsor: Press Play Inc., 2919 Commerce Street, Suite 707, Dallas, TX, 75226.
3. Core Gameplay: Players can use coins solely to play the Slots game, the outcome of which is determined entirely by a random number algorithm that is designed to cause the player to lose a batch of coins in no more than 100 spins. A batch of coins is equal to 15 times the amount of coins it takes to spin the slot machine once in a given world (defined below). Wins of the Slots game result in the award of additional coins. Players cannot transfer coins to other players. When a player’s coin balance reaches zero, the player will receive another free batch of coins in 1 hour. The player can eliminate the wait by watching a video ad. Players progress through the core gameplay by capturing artifacts. When one of the three slot reels land on the map icon, the player captures an artifact. There are 5 artifacts per level and 3 levels per world (15 artifacts per world). Each world is a different place with a different background (e.g., jungle, beach, farm).
4. Skilled Bonus Game (“Orbz”): When the reels of the slot machine land on three Crown symbols, a bonus reel is triggered. One of the outputs of the bonus reel is a skilled bonus game named Orbz. Participants have 60 seconds to play each instance of the game. The rules of Orbz are stated inside of the App before Orbz begins. Each instance of Orbz starts with a score of 0. Each batch of coins, however obtained, results in one and only one guaranteed entry into Orbz.
5. Leaderboards: When Orbz concludes, Participants’ scores are ranked on a leaderboard. There are currently two leaderboards: The Bronze Leaderboard and The Void. Participants can win cash prizes and experience points (“XP”) based on their position on each leaderboard.
The Bronze Leaderboard resets each day at 10PM EST. In the event two or more Participants are tied for a place, the Participants will split the prize.
The daily prizes are as follows:
|2501 - 10000||0.25||2|
When a participant earns 300 or more XP in aggregate in the Bronze Leaderboard, the participant will enter the Void. The Void will be open until October 31, 2020, and pays out prizes only once at 10 PM EST on October 31, 2020.
The prizes are as follows:
On November 1, 2020, participants currently in the Void or participants who earn 300 or more XP thereafter, will enter The Silver Leaderboard. The XP threshold and the start date for the Silver Leaderboard are at the sole discretion of Press Play. Available prizes for each leaderboard will be displayed to the participant before playing each instance of Orbz.
6. Winner Notification: Potential prize winners will be notified within the App. In order to claim a prize, each potential prize winner must comply with the identity verification and release requirements set out in these Rules. A potential prize winner who fails to meet the eligibility criteria or does not comply with those requirements within 365 days of the initial notification shall forfeit the prize. There will be no alternate prize winners.
7. ID Verification and Declaration of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release: Each potential prize winner will be required to scan a valid driver license or government-issued identity card to verify identity and eligibility. Potential prize winner(s) will be required to agree to a Declaration of Eligibility/Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release.
8. Prize Redemption and Prize Winners: The minimum withdrawal amount is $1. If a prize is $25 or less, winners will receive their prize by gift card through Tango Card, which can be accessed inside of the App. If a prize is greater than $25, winners will have the option to receive their prize by check within ten (10) business days of completion of all requirements or by gift card through Tango Card, which can be accessed inside of the App. If a participant’s total prize value in a calendar year exceeds $600, Press Play will provide winners with a link to fill out a W-9. This $600 threshold includes prizes won in Press Play Inc.’s Sweepstakes App: Press Play – Big Cash Prizes! The W-9 must be completed before any additional prize will be awarded. Winners will then receive their prize in accordance with the policies above. All federal, state, local and other tax obligations arising from this App, including, without limitation, winning a prize, will be the sole responsibility of each Prize winner. Press Play, its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies assume no liability and are not responsible for, and Participant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with, the selection and announcement of a Prize winner, the distribution of a Prize, the acceptance/possession and use/ misuse of any part of a prize, and any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any part of a prize or any part of this App. No assignment or substitution of a prize is permitted. Prize is solely for prize winner's use and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. All other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of each prize winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Press Play.
9. Publicity Release Terms: Except where prohibited by law, a prize winner's acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Press Play, its agents and assignees, to use a Prize winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation for promotional and compliance purposes.
10. Improper Conduct: Press Play may disqualify participant from participation in or use of any or all portions of the App, close the participant’s account, void all prior activity and reclaim any prior prize awarded if Press Play determines in its sole discretion that Participant (i) is ineligible to participate; (ii) has violated these Rules or the Agreement; (iii) has attempted otherwise to manipulate the App or cheat in any of the games; or (iv) engaged in any conduct Press Play deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the App or detrimental to other participants of the App. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during participant registration or prize claim, accumulating coins through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use participant's personal information for the purpose of playing the App, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this App. Participants agree that Press Play may void any part of a prize that participant may have won and require the return of a prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of a prize and return of a prize shall in no way prevent Press Play from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS APP MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PRESS PLAY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Errors/Integrity Issues: Press Play assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and participant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with, errors or ambiguity: (a) in the App; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this App; and (c) in these Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error (s) in these Rules, Press Play reserves the right to interpret them in the manner intended, in its sole discretion. Press Play assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and participant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any information, or the failure to capture any such information. Press Play is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by registration information submitted by participants or tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this App, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the App. If, for any reason, the App is not capable of running as planned by reason, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Press Play, in its sole discretion, believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the App, Press Play reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this App and not award the prize(s) or select the prize winner next down on the relevant leaderboard (adjusting other winners’ prize amounts accordingly, if Press Play determines such adjustment to be equitable and appropriate), or take such other action as Press Play may deem fair and appropriate.
12. Identity Disputes: In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Apple ID submitted at the time of entry, and any potential winner may be required to provide evidence sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of that Apple ID.
13. Referral Program: On occasion, you will be given the opportunity to earn a Double Up (defined below) by referring new participants to Press Play Slots.
13.1 Unique Code: On occasion, Press Play will provide you with a unique code or embedded hyperlink URL (Your “Unique Link”), for you to use in connection with the referral of Recruits for a 24-hour period. You will only be able to earn one Double Up in a 24-hour period. If you refer additional Recruits, you will not receive additional Double Ups. “Recruit” means an end-user of the App who (a) has not previously registered with Press Play for any aspect of its Service, (b) is in full compliance with all the terms and conditions of the Agreement and all applicable Game Rules, and (c) provides Your Unique Link during his/her registration with Press Play. The Recruit must register for the Service himself or herself; you may not register on the Recruit’s behalf.
13.2 Press Play shall have no obligation to you with respect to any Recruit who does not meet the above criteria or if you otherwise have violated the Agreement, Game Rules or applicable laws, or otherwise acted improperly or unethically (as determined by Press Play in its sole discretion) in soliciting or procuring the Recruit’s registration or in any other respect. Examples of improper or unethical conduct include but are not limited to:
- Creating false or “dummy” Accounts, or attempting to register fraudulent Recruits (third parties without their authorization or fictitious individuals)
- Making any attempt to register the same Recruit under different names or different contact information;
- Registering Recruits directly, even with their consent or at their request. Each Recruit must complete his or her own Service registration via your Unique Link;
- Falsely representing the App or other Press Play games as gambling games or as requiring purchase to participate, or otherwise making false or misleading statements or characterizations of the App or Service in soliciting or procuring Recruits;
- Providing any incomplete or untruthful information to Press Play in connection with the Recruits or your efforts in soliciting or procuring Recruits; and
- Committing any fraud, abuse or circumvention of the spirit of this Agreement.
13.3 Press Play will provide you with a “Double Up”:
Two times the prize amount / XP you win / earn on the Bronze Leaderboard that day.
For Example: If you finished in 600th place and were entitled to a $1 prize, you would receive a $2 prize if you elected to play your Double Up.
Double Ups must be played before an instance of Orbz, but apply to all instances (i.e. your top score that day) of Orbz.
Double Ups do not expire.
Double Ups cannot be used in The Void.
14. Winner List / Official Rules: For a list of the prize winners within the last 30 days, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt within 30 days after the conclusion of the Contest to Press Play Inc., 2919 Commerce Street, Suite 707, Dallas, TX 75226. For a copy of the Official Rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked “Request: Press Play Slots August, September, and October 2020 Official Rules.”